- Shrewsbury Monument
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/16 x 11 1/4 inches (43.4 x 28.5 cm), Plate: 12 x 7 1/16 inches (30.5 x 18 cm), and Image: 11 15/16 x 7 inches (30.3 x 17.8 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "Hanslip Fletcher 1"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Hanslip Fletcher"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | church | coat of arms | coffers | columns | crest | designs | knights | lions | monument | nave | sculpture | statues | tomb
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shrewsbury | Shropshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hanslip Fletcher, 1874–1955, British, Shrewsbury Monument, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.