- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/16 x 11 1/4 inches (43.4 x 28.5 cm), Plate: 12 x 7 1/16 inches (30.5 x 18 cm), and Image: 11 15/16 x 7 inches (30.3 x 17.8 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "Hanslip Fletcher 1"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Hanslip Fletcher"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | church | coat of arms | coffers | columns | crest | designs | knights | lions | monument | nave | sculpture | statues | tomb
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shrewsbury | Shropshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Hanslip Fletcher, 1874–1955, British, Shrewsbury Monument, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.