A Dwelling in Aragon
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 x 16 13/16 inches (27.9 x 42.7 cm), Plate: 8 3/4 x 13 7/16 inches (22.2 x 34.2 cm), and Image: 8 9/16 x 13 3/8 inches (21.7 x 34 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "II | Paper: J. Whatian 1796"; in graphite, lower right: "(two stars)"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "WRF"
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "W.Russell Flint"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © by permission of Mrs. Susan Russell Flint
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | balconies | baskets | buildings | bulls | city | cows | domes | dresses | dwelling | genre subject | hats | mantles | markets | men | roads | scarves | selling | Spanish | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Aragón | Europe | Spain
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir William Russell Flint, 1880–1969, British, A Dwelling in Aragon, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.