A Dwelling in Aragon
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 11 x 16 13/16 inches (27.9 x 42.7 cm), 8 3/4 x 13 7/16 inches (22.2 x 34.2 cm), and 8 9/16 x 13 3/8 inches (21.7 x 34 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "II | Paper: J. Whatian 1796"; in graphite, lower right: "(two stars)"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "WRF"
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "W.Russell Flint"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © by permission of Mrs. Susan Russell Flint
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | balconies | baskets | buildings | bulls | city | cows | crowd | domes | dresses | dwelling | genre subject | gesturing | hats | herding | holding | horses (animals) | mantles | markets | men | roads | scarves | selling | Spanish | talking | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Aragón | Europe | Spain
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir William Russell Flint, 1880–1969, British, A Dwelling in Aragon, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.