- Etching on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 10 3/4 inches (21 x 27.3 cm), Plate: 6 x 7 11/16 inches (15.3 x 19.5 cm), and Image: 6 x 7 11/16 inches (15.3 x 19.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "27"; on back, lower left: "315 / 5"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "John Fullwood (underlined)"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "John Fullwood (underlined)"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottage | haystacks | landscape | man | path | pond | pool | reeds | river | trees
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Fullwood, op.1881–1915, British, The Pool, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.