IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Reginald Green, active 1910–1955, Derwentwater from Ashness Bridge, undated
Derwentwater from Ashness Bridge
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 9/16 x 10 9/16 inches (39.5 x 26.9 cm), Plate: 8 1/2 x 7 7/16 inches (21.6 x 18.9 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Yale University Art Gallery (Lugt 2667c)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "DERWENT WATER | FROM ASHNESS BRIDGE | RG"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Reginald Green"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | lake | landscape | mountains | river | sailboat | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- Ashness Bridge | Borrowdale | Cumbria | Derwent Water | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.