- Derwentwater from Ashness Bridge
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 9/16 x 10 9/16 inches (39.5 x 26.9 cm) and Plate: 8 1/2 x 7 7/16 inches (21.6 x 18.9 cm)
stamped in purple ink, lower left: "13442"; collector's stamp of Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts, in brown ink, on back, center, in box: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "DERWENT WATER | FROM ASHNESS BRIDGE | RG"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Reginald Green"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | lake | landscape | mountains | river | sailboat | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- Ashness Bridge | Borrowdale | Cumbria | Derwent Water | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Reginald Green, active 1910–1955, Derwentwater from Ashness Bridge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.