IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Mytton Hall, 1859
- Additional Title(s):
Mytton Hall (Lancashire)
L'Entrée du Château de Mytton (Lancashire)
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 6 1/16 x 11 7/16 inches (15.4 x 29 cm), Plate: 4 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (12.2 x 26.4 cm), Image: 4 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (12.2 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center on back: "1965.118.3"
Lettered lower right within image: "Seymour Haden .1859"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | branches | building | door | doorway | grass | house | manor house | orbs | path | plants | shadows | stone | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Blackburn | England | Europe | Hodder | Lancashire | Ribble | United Kingdom | Whalley
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.