- Additional Title(s):
Mytton Hall (Lancashire)
L'Entrée du Château de Mytton (Lancashire)
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 x 11 1/8 inches (14.9 x 28.3 cm), Plate: 4 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (12.2 x 26.4 cm), and Image: 4 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (12.2 x 26.4 cm)
Lettered lower right within image: "Seymour Haden .1859"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | branches | building | door | doorway | grass | house | manor house | orbs | path | plants | shadows | stone | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Blackburn | England | Europe | Hodder | Lancashire | Ribble | United Kingdom | Whalley
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.