- Additional Title(s):
- after 1858
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 13/16 x 9 9/16 inches (17.3 x 24.3 cm), 5 7/8 x 8 13/16 inches (14.9 x 22.4 cm), and 5 7/8 x 8 13/16 inches (14.9 x 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left below image: "15"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Between 1st + 2nd."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "B 6680-175"
Watermarked, center: "L P [?V] F"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | canal | landscape | lock | reflections | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Egham | England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Egham Lock, after 1858
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.