The Holly Field
- Additional Title(s):
Une Allée à Shere
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 6 9/16 inches (10.5 x 16.7 cm), Plate: 2 x 4 15/16 inches (5.1 x 12.6 cm), and Image: 2 x 4 15/16 inches (5.1 x 12.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "79"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "8258 ."; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "33I"
Watermarked, upper left: "[...]" (cut off at edge of sheet)
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard C. Morse
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- distance | holly | landscape | leaves | light | shadow | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shere | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.