Shere Mill Pond, no. 2 (large plate)
- Former Title(s):
Shere Mill Pond
- Additional Title(s):
L'Étang au Canard
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on thin, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 5/16 x 14 1/16 inches (21.1 x 35.7 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 13 1/16 inches (17.7 x 33.1 cm), and Image: 6 15/16 x 13 1/16 inches (17.7 x 33.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center on back: "51.16.21"
Lettered lower right within image: "Seymour Haden .1860"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | banks | barns | bird | buildings | chimney | houses | landscape | mill | plants | pond | reeds | reflections | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shere | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Shere Mill Pond, no. 2 (large plate), 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.