- Former Title(s):
Kenarth, South Wales
- Additional Title(s):
Kenarth S Wales
The Horse Pond
L'Abreuvoir (Pays de Galles)
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 x 6 3/8 inches (13.6 x 16.2 cm), Plate: 4 7/16 x 5 13/16 inches (11.3 x 14.8 cm), and Image: 4 7/16 x 5 13/16 inches (11.3 x 14.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "1965.118.16"
Lettered lower left within image: "Kenarth. S. Wales. 1864 S. Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | banks | cattle | clouds | cows | fisherman | fishing | foliage | landscape | reflections | river | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.