- Former Title(s):
Kenarth, South Wales
- Additional Title(s):
Kenarth S Wales
The Horse Pond
L'Abreuvoir (Pays de Galles)
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 5 3/8 x 6 3/8 inches (13.6 x 16.2 cm), 4 7/16 x 5 13/16 inches (11.3 x 14.8 cm), and 4 7/16 x 5 13/16 inches (11.3 x 14.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "1965.118.16"
Lettered lower left within image: "Kenarth. S. Wales. 1864 S. Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | banks | cattle | clouds | cows | fisherman | fishing | fishing rod | foliage | landscape | oxen | reeds | reflections | river | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.