- Additional Title(s):
Le Bac de Brentford, sur la Tamise
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 x 9 7/16 inches (16.9 x 24 cm), Plate: 5 3/8 x 8 1/2 inches (13.7 x 21.6 cm), Image: 5 3/8 x 8 1/2 inches (13.7 x 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R 180 P"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "48"; inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "1947.408"
Watermarked, center (written vertically upwards): "VAN GELDER"
Lettered lower left to lower center within image: "Brentford Ferry - Seymour Haden 1864"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Leonard C. Hanna Jr., BA 1910
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | distance | figures | foliage | landscape | people | posts | props | reflections | river | shore (landform) | struts | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Brentford | England | Europe | Greater London | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.