- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 6 15/16 inches (25.1 x 17.6 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 4 11/16 inches (14 x 11.9 cm), and Image: 5 1/2 x 4 11/16 inches (14 x 11.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Shepperton."; inscribed in graphite, lower center on back: "1965.118.18"
Watermarked, center: "Buges C6" (the "C" encircles the "6")
Lettered lower right within image: "Shepperton Seymour Haden 1864"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bank | birds | buildings | figures | houses | landscape | reflections | river | rooftops | shore (landform) | smoke | trees | village
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shepperton | Surrey | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Shepperton, 1864
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.