IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Shepperton, 1864
- Additional Title(s):
Shepperton, sur la Tamise
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 6 15/16 inches (25.1 x 17.6 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 4 11/16 inches (14 x 11.9 cm), Image: 5 1/2 x 4 11/16 inches (14 x 11.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Shepperton."; inscribed in graphite, lower center on back: "1965.118.18"
Watermarked, center: "Buges C6" (the "C" encircles the "6")
Lettered lower right within image: "Shepperton Seymour Haden 1864"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bank | birds | buildings | figures | houses | landscape | reflections | river | rooftops | shore (landform) | smoke | trees | village
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shepperton | Surrey | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.