- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
Kew Side, a Fragment
Kew, sur la Tamise
Le Village de Kew
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 6 1/8 inches (21 x 15.5 cm), Plate: 5 15/16 x 5 3/4 inches (15.1 x 14.6 cm), and Image: 5 15/16 x 5 3/4 inches (15.1 x 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R 181 P"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "[?48]"
Lettered lower right within image: "Kew Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Leonard C. Hanna Jr., BA 1910
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | boats | buildings | dogs (animals) | fence | figures | genre subject | hats | houses | landscape | path | people | railing | smoke | staff | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Kew | Richmond | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.