- The Three Sisters
- after 1867
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 12 3/16 inches (24.7 x 31 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches (14 x 21 cm), and Image: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches (14 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "0."
Lettered lower right within image: "S. Haden"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour .Haden" (partially underlined); not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | distance | foliage | grass | hill | hillock | landscape | leaves | plants | shadows | stump | trees | trunks | vegetation
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, The Three Sisters, after 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.