IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, The Three Sisters, after 1867
The Three Sisters
- after 1867
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 12 3/16 inches (24.7 x 31 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches (14 x 21 cm), Image: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches (14 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "0."
Lettered lower right within image: "S. Haden"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour .Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | distance | foliage | grass | hill | hillock | landscape | leaves | plants | shadows | stump | trees | trunks | vegetation
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.