Print made by Oliver Hall, 1869–1957, British, The Kirkstone Pass, undated
The Kirkstone Pass
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 5/16 x 8 11/16 inches (21.1 x 22.1 cm) and Plate (to image): 4 3/4 x 6 5/16 inches (12 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "The Kirkstone Pass."
signed in graphite, lower left: "Oliver Hall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | cattle | cows | figures | grazing | lake | landscape | mountains | pass (landform) | trees | valley
- Associated Places:
- Cumbria | England | Kirkstone Pass | Lake District | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.