- The Kirkstone Pass
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 5/16 x 8 11/16 inches (21.1 x 22.1 cm) and Plate: 4 3/4 x 6 5/16 inches (12 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "The Kirkstone Pass."
signed in graphite, lower left: "Oliver Hall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | cattle | cows | figures | grazing | lake | landscape | mountains | pass (landform) | trees | valley
- Associated Places:
- Cumbria | England | Kirkstone Pass | Lake District | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Oliver Hall, 1869–1957, British, The Kirkstone Pass, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.