Sur la neige
- Additional Title(s):
Sur la niege
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 11 13/16 inches (26 x 30 cm), Plate: 7 15/16 x 9 9/16 inches (20.1 x 24.3 cm), and Image: 7 15/16 x 9 9/16 inches (20.1 x 24.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Sur la niege"; lower right: "10 1/4 x 8 3/4"; on back, center right: "5616-4"; lower left: "10117"; lower center: "36.00"
Marked with engraver's blindstamp monogram, lower left: "WLH"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "W | LH"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "W Lee-Hankey - inv et del"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | buildings | cane | footprints | houses | landscape | man | old | path | snow | trees | village | walking | winter | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.