- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 10 1/16 x 11 5/8 inches (25.5 x 29.5 cm), 7 1/16 x 8 3/4 inches (18 x 22.3 cm), and 7 1/16 x 8 3/4 inches (18 x 22.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "2 3/8"; lower left: "In Belgium"; lower center: "8 3/4"; on back, center right: "5616 - 3"; lower left: "10338 24.00"
Marked with engraver's blindstamp monogram, lower left: "WLH"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "W | LH"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "W Lee-Hankey - inv et del"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | bushes | clouds | field | grass | landscape | park (grounds) | town | trees | village
- Associated Places:
- Belgium | Europe
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.