In the Garden
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 11/16 x 10 1/8 inches (34.8 x 25.7 cm), Plate: 8 3/4 x 7 inches (22.2 x 17.8 cm), and Image: 8 3/4 x 7 inches (22.2 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "In the Garden"
Marked with engraver's blindstamp monogram, lower left: "WLH"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "W | LH | c (circled)"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "W Lee-Hankey - inv et del"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | child | daughter | embracing | family | flowers (plants) | garden | genre subject | girl | houses | mother | park (grounds) | playing | ribbons | shade | smiling | stripes | trees | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.