- Chromolithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper, laid on contemporary mount made of thick, smooth, beige card
- Mount: 15 1/4 x 12 3/8 inches (38.8 x 31.5 cm) and Sheet: 10 1/4 x 8 inches (26 x 20.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left (signature): "S. Roberts. 1831"; within image, lower center: "ABERY"; on back of mount, on attached sheet, center: "INTERIOR, -ABERY. | Chromolithograph | BY | M & N. HANHART AFTER D. ROBERTS, R. A. | PUBLISHED FEBY. 2ND. 1856, BY M & N. HANHART, | 64 Charlotte Street, Rathbone Place, London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Gift of the Reverend DeWolf Perry
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons | architectural subject | baskets | church | figures | genre subject | interior | men | peasants | stained glass | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by M & N Hanhart, active 1841–1852, Interior, Abery, 1856
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.