- Additional Title(s):
Sir Anthony Van Dyck
- ca. 1693
- Etching, line engraving and stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 6 3/8 inches (22.5 × 16.2 cm), Plate: 7 15/16 × 5 7/16 inches (20.2 × 13.8 cm), and Image: 7 11/16 × 5 1/4 inches (19.5 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "2/6 | 2 5a"
Lettered, upper right: "56."; letterd, lower center: "ANTONIO VANDYCK. | IMITATIO SAPIENS | F. de Grado Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | artist | claws | collar | draughtsman (artist) | frame (furnishing) | lace | landscape | laurel | men | moustache | oval | painter | portrait | posing | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Dyck, Sir Anthony Van (1599–1641), painter and etcher
Dyck, Sir Anthony Van (1599–1641), painter and etcher
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco de Grado, (?), active 1693, Italian, Antonio Vandyck, ca. 1693
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.