Henry Cornelius Vroom
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/8 inches (30.2 x 23.2 cm), Plate: 6 11/16 x 5 1/16 inches (17 x 12.8 cm), and Image: 6 1/16 x 4 3/4 inches (15.4 x 12 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Is. Oliver pinx"; lower center: "HENRY CORNELIUS VROOM"; lower right under image: "T. Chambars scu."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cape | cloak | collar | costume | gaze | gesture | man | moustache | portrait | posing | vest
- Associated People:
- Vroom, Hendrik Cornelisz (d.1646), painter, draughtsman, graphic artist
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Henry Cornelius Vroom, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.