- Henry Cornelius Vroom
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/8 inches (30.2 x 23.2 cm), Plate: 6 11/16 x 5 1/16 inches (17 x 12.8 cm), and Image: 6 1/16 x 4 3/4 inches (15.4 x 12 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Is. Oliver pinx"; lower center: "HENRY CORNELIUS VROOM"; lower right under image: "T. Chambars scu."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cape | cloak | collar | costume | gaze | gesture | man | moustache | portrait | posing | vest
- Associated People:
- Vroom, Hendrik Cornelisz (d.1646), painter, draughtsman, graphic artist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Henry Cornelius Vroom, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.