- John Wyck and Thomas Wyck
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 7 inches (22.5 x 17.8 cm), Plate: 7 3/8 x 5 1/2 inches (18.7 x 14 cm), and Image: 6 x 5 inches (15.2 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "y"; in graphite lower right: "(IR74/2492)"
Lettered upper right: "vol. III.p.133."; lower left: "ABannerman Sculp." lower right: "THOMAS WYCK. - "; lower center: "JOHN WYCK.- "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Bannerman, ca. 1730–1780, John Wyck and Thomas Wyck, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.