- Frederick Zincke and Liotard
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/16 inches (30.1 x 23 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 5 3/8 inches (17.6 x 13.7 cm), and Image: 5 3/4 x 5 inches (14.6 x 12.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "J Bretherton, f"; lower center: "FREDERICK ZINCKE."; lower right: "LIOTARD."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artists | beard | coats | collar | costume | double portrait | hand | hats | men | miniature painter | oval | painters (artists) | portrait | profile | self-portrait
- Associated People:
- Zincke, Christian Frederick (1684?–1767), miniature painter
Liotard, Jean-Étienne (1702–1789), painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Bretherton, ca. 1730–1806, British, Frederick Zincke and Liotard, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.