- Gerard Zoust, Edema and Grifiere
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 9 inches (30.5 x 22.9 cm), Plate: 7 3/8 x 5 1/2 inches (18.7 x 14 cm), and Image: 6 7/8 x 4 7/8 inches (17.5 x 12.4 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "(IR74/2498)"
Lettered center left: "Griffiere"; lower center: "Gerard Zoust."; lower right: "Edema | A. Bannerman Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Bannerman, ca. 1730–1780, Gerard Zoust, Edema and Grifiere, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.