- Mezzotint and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 17 3/8 inches (29.5 x 44.1 cm), Plate: 7 1/2 x 10 inches (19.1 x 25.4 cm), and Image: 5 1/2 x 8 3/4 inches (14 x 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "54.3.3"; in graphite, lower right: "4 | 129 x 105"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower left: "10"
Lettered lower left: "Painted by John Constable, R.A."; lower center: "NOON. | London, Pubd. by Mr. Constable 35. Charlotte St. Fitzroy Square. 1830."; lower right: "Engraved by David Lucas."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. John Archer Gee for History of Art (History of Prints)
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Hampstead | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Noon, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.