- Henry Bunbury Esqr.
- ca. 1769
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 15/16 x 9 15/16 inches (35.4 x 25.3 cm) and Image: 12 1/4 x 9 15/16 inches (31.1 x 25.3 cm)
Marked in blue, on back, center, "(Circular Stamp) Paul Mellon Collection"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "J. Reynolds Pinx:t"; lower center: "Henry Bunbury Esq,,r | Youngest Son of the late Sir Will.m Bunbury."; lower right under image: "J. Blackmore fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blouse | book | boy | buttons | child | coat | collar | field | pattern | plants | portrait | sketchbook | stream | trees | vest
- Associated People:
- Bunbury, Henry William (1750-1811), artist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Blackmore, active 1740–1780, Henry Bunbury Esqr, ca. 1769
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.