Henry Bunbury Esqr.
- Additional Title(s):
Henry Bunbury Esq.r, Youngest Son of the late Sir Will.m Bunbury
- ca. 1769
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 13 15/16 x 9 15/16 inches (35.4 x 25.3 cm) and Image: 12 1/4 x 9 15/16 inches (31.1 x 25.3 cm)
Marked in blue, on back, center, "(Circular Stamp) Paul Mellon Collection"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "J. Reynolds Pinx:t"; lower center: "Henry Bunbury Esq,,r | Youngest Son of the late Sir Will.m Bunbury."; lower right under image: "J. Blackmore fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blouse | book | boy | buttons | child | coat | collar | field | pattern | plants | portrait | sketchbook | stream | trees | vest
- Associated People:
- Bunbury, Henry William (1750-1811), artist
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Blackmore, active 1740–1780, Henry Bunbury Esqr, ca. 1769
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.