IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, A Lock on the Stour, Suffolk, 1831
A Lock on the Stour, Suffolk
- Additional Title(s):
Head of a Lock on the Stour, Rolling Clouds
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 12 1/4 inches (27.6 x 31.1 cm), Plate: 7 x 8 1/2 inches (17.8 x 21.6 cm), Image: 5 3/4 x 7 inches (14.6 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lock on the Stour"; in graphite, lower right: "3871"; inscribed verso in graphite, center: "680"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, University Purchase
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Stour | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.