- Additional Title(s):
Spring, East Bergholt Common, Hail Squalls, Noon
- Part Of:
- 1829 to 1830
- Mezzotint and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 17 1/4 inches (29.5 x 43.8 cm), Plate: 6 1/8 x 10 1/8 inches (15.6 x 25.7 cm), and Image: 5 x 9 5/8 inches (12.7 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "116 x 110 | 6"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower left: "18"
Lettered lower left: "Painted by John Constable R.A."; lower center: " SPRING | London. Pubd. by Mr. Constable 35 Charlotte St. Fitzroy Square. 1830."; lower right: "Engraved by David Lucas."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- East Bergholt | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Spring, 1829 to 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.