Sir Thomas Harrison
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 15/16 × 11 inches (38 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 13 3/4 × 11 inches (34.9 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower center: "Sr Thomas Harrison"
Marked in blue ink, on back, center, collector's stamp: Paul Mellon Collection
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | chamberlain | clouds | columns | cravat | cuffs | drapery | fur coat | gaze | hose | lace | legs | mantle | politician | portrait | posing | robe | sitting | solemn | wig
- Associated People:
- Harrison, Sir Thomas (1701-1765), Chamberlain of London
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.