Sir Thomas Harrison
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 14 15/16 × 11 inches (38 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 13 3/4 × 11 inches (34.9 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower center: "Sr Thomas Harrison"
Marked in blue ink, on back, center, collector's stamp: Paul Mellon Collection
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | chamberlain | clouds | columns | cravat | cuffs | drapery | fur coat | gaze | hose | lace | legs | mantle | politician | portrait | posing | robe | sitting | solemn | wig
- Associated People:
- Harrison, Sir Thomas (1701-1765), Chamberlain of London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.