- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- 24 3/8 × 15 1/16 inches (61.9 × 38.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right and lower left: "2"
Paul Mellon Collector's mark, verso
Lettered, lower center: "Mrs. ABINGTON. | Publish'd & Sold by L Wesson, in Litchfield Strt. Soho."; lettered lower left: "Sr. J Reynolds pinx"; lettered lower right: "Js. Watson fec"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | performance | portrait | stage | theater (discipline) | woman
- Associated People:
- Abington, Frances (1737–1815), actress
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.