- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 19 9/16 × 13 13/16 inches (49.7 × 35.1 cm) and Image: 17 5/8 × 13 11/16 inches (44.7 × 34.8 cm)
Marked in blue ink, on back, center, collector's stamp: "Paul Mellon Collection"
Lettered, lower left: "J: Reynolds Esques Pinx:t"; lower center: "MISS WYNYARD, | Humbly inscrib'd to the Right Hon:ble (coat of arms) the Countess De Lawarr. | Publish'd Nov:29:th 1771 & Sold by J,, Finlayson, OrangeStreet, Leicester Fields."; lower right: "J:Finalyson Sculp.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brocade | drapery | dress | fur coat | gaze | handscroll | Hebrew | holding | letters | pedestal | pointing | portrait | posing | robe | sash | tapestry | writing (processes)
- Associated People:
- Wynyard, Emily (1752-1832)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.