- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 19 9/16 × 13 13/16 inches (49.7 × 35.1 cm) and 17 5/8 × 13 11/16 inches (44.7 × 34.8 cm)
Marked in blue ink, on back, center, collector's stamp: "Paul Mellon Collection"
Lettered, lower left: "J: Reynolds Esques Pinx:t"; lower center: "MISS WYNYARD, | Humbly inscrib'd to the Right Hon:ble (coat of arms) the Countess De Lawarr. | Publish'd Nov:29:th 1771 & Sold by J,, Finlayson, OrangeStreet, Leicester Fields."; lower right: "J:Finalyson Sculp.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brocade | drapery | dress | fur coat | gaze | handscroll | Hebrew | holding | letters | pedestal | pointing | portrait | posing | robe | sash | tapestry | writing (processes)
- Associated People:
- Wynyard, Emily (1752-1832)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.