- Aske Hall - from Whitaker's 'History of Richmondshire' 1818-1823
- Line engraving and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 9 1/2 × 12 13/16 inches (24.1 × 32.5 cm), Sheet: 7 11/16 × 11 3/16 inches (19.5 × 28.4 cm), and Image: 7 5/8 × 11 1/16 inches (19.4 × 28.1 cm)
Inscribed in mount, lower left: "R.172"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, verso, lower left: "Turner - J.Scott"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, verso, lower center: "1821 Aske Hall the seat of the Right Honourable Lord Dundas"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, verso, lower right: "Whitaker's Richmondshire ([Westtowne] June 42)+"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Scott, 1774–1828, British, Aske Hall - from Whitaker's 'History of Richmondshire' 1818-1823, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.