- Europe. A Prophecy, Plate 13 (Bentley 10)
- Color-printed relief etching in dark brown with pen and black ink, oil and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 x 10 1/2 inches (37.5 x 26.7 cm), Plate: 9 1/4 x 6 5/8 inches (23.5 x 16.8 cm), and Spine: 15 3/8 inches (39.1 cm)
Inscribed in gray ink upper right: "11"; in graphite upper right: "7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bell | crypt | hat | men | mourning | religious and mythological subject | stones | wall | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Europe. A Prophecy, Plate 13 (Bentley 10), 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.