William Henry Pyne, 1769–1843, British, Woodmen, from "Picturesque Groups for the Embellishment of Landscape in a series of above 1000 Subjects..."
- Woodmen, from "Picturesque Groups for the Embellishment of Landscape in a series of above 1000 Subjects..."
- Etching and aquatint on wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 11 1/2 inches (22.9 x 29.2 cm) and Plate: 9 1/2 x 13 1/2 inches (24.1 x 34.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.