Valley of the Brook Kedron
- Additional Title(s):
Kidron Valley, Jerusalem
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, first state
Lettered, lower left" "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A. from a sketch by C. Barry, Esq." | Tomb of Absalom."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by E. Finden. | Pt. of Mt. Moriah. | Brook Kedron. | John XVIII I."; lettered, lower center: "Village of Siloam. | VALLEY OF THE BROOK KEDRON.. | Between Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives. | London, Published 1834, by J. Murray, & Sold by C. Tilt, 86, Fleet Street."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | tomb | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Israel | Jerusalem | Kidron Valley | Tomb of Absalom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Francis Finden, 1791–1857, British, Valley of the Brook Kedron, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.