- The Ferry Inn
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Plate: 8 5/8 × 16 inches (21.9 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 7 × 14 7/8 inches (17.8 × 37.8 cm)
Lettered below image: "Dedicated to J. P. Heseltine Esq. of Queen's Gate London, S.W. | Sep. 1881"; lower right: "THE FERRY INN | J. W. PALMER"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Robert W Macbeth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Scott Wilcox, Victorian Idyll, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, p. 18-19, V 2811
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Walker Macbeth, 1848–1910, British, The Ferry Inn, 1881
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.