The Thames at Mortlake
- Part Of:
- Line engraving; engraver's proof, trimmed and laid down
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.644"
Lettered below image, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner R.A."; lower right: "W.B. Cooke"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Greater London | Mortlake | Richmond | Thames
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Bernard Cooke, 1778–1855, British, The Thames at Mortlake, 1836-1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.