The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.669"
Lettered below image, lower left: "TURNER R.A.."; lower right: "WILLIAM TURNER"; lower center: "THE RHINE —OSTERSPEY AND FELTZEN"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | marine art | river
- Associated Places:
- Filsen | Germany | Osterspai | Rhine | Rhineland Palatinate
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen, 1838-1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.