The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.669"
Lettered below image, lower left: "TURNER R.A.."; lower right: "WILLIAM TURNER"; lower center: "THE RHINE —OSTERSPEY AND FELTZEN"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | marine art | river
- Associated Places:
- Filsen | Germany | Osterspai | Rhine | Rhineland Palatinate
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen, 1838-1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.