IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Eight Groups of Designs for Gothic holy Objects, undated
Eight Groups of Designs for Gothic holy Objects
- Black ink on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 × 16 1/8 inches (25.1 × 41 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, throughout: numbering and measurements
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | architectural subject | candle branches | candlesticks | chalices | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | pitchers | sacred objects | thurible
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.