- Five Sketches of: A Gothic Church, Spires, a Fortification and Decorative Objects
- Lithograph on thin, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 11 1/2 inches (20 × 29.2 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, upper left, lower left, lower center, and lower right: "+AWP]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | designs | fort | Gothic (Medieval) | ornamentation | spires
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Five Sketches of: A Gothic Church, Spires, a Fortification and Decorative Objects, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.