IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Five Sketches of: A Gothic Church, Spires, a Fortification and Decorative Objects, undated
Five Sketches of: A Gothic Church, Spires, a Fortification and Decorative Objects
- Lithograph on thin, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 11 1/2 inches (20 × 29.2 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, upper left, lower left, lower center, and lower right: "+AWP]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | designs | fort | Gothic (Medieval) | ornamentation | spires
- Associated People:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.