IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, Designs for Architectural Ornamentation, undated
Designs for Architectural Ornamentation
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 11 3/4 inches (23.5 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "B. W. Thayer & Cos. Lith. Boston."; various notes and measurements throughout
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Gothic (Medieval) | leaves | ornamentation | pilasters
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.