Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Girl at a Window, undated
Girl at a Window
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream card mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 7 7/8 x 5 11/16 inches (20 x 14.5 cm), Sheet: 6 5/8 x 5 3/8 inches (16.8 x 13.7 cm), and Image: 4 15/16 x 4 1/8 inches (12.6 x 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "34"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | genre subject | girl | rainfall | resting | sitting | thoughtful | watching | window
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.