- Wood engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, pasted on contemporary mount made of moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Mount: 8 11/16 x 6 7/16 inches (22 x 16.3 cm), Sheet (cropped inside plate): 8 9/16 x 6 5/16 inches (21.7 x 16.1 cm), and Image: 6 13/16 x 4 1/2 inches (17.3 x 11.4 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "E. E."; within image, lower right: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet (hat) | box pews | cape (outerwear) | child | church | coat | costume | elderly | feathers | fringe | genre subject | girl | gloves | hymnal | interior | kneeler (religious building fixture) | nanny | neckpieces | prayer book | songbook | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.