- Fisherman with Two Children
- Wood engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, pasted on contemporary mount made of moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 x 7 1/2 inches (15.5 x 19.1 cm) and Image: 4 3/16 x 5 9/16 inches (10.7 x 14.2 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "E. E."; within image, lower right: "R. B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anchor (watercraft equipment) | barefoot | beard | boats | bonnet (hat) | boots | boy | children | coast | coats | dress | fisherman | genre subject | girl | hats | listening | marine art | needle | net (object) | repairing | sailboats | sand | seaman | shore (landform) | talking | tool | trousers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (E. E.), Fisherman with Two Children, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.