Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Boy Tying a Girl's Shoe, undated
Boy Tying a Girl's Shoe
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 8 3/4 x 7 7/8 inches (22.2 x 20 cm), 8 7/16 x 7 1/16 inches (21.4 x 18 cm), and 6 11/16 x 5 9/16 inches (17 x 14.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "E E"; lower right inside image: "R (R is partially illegible) B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bag | bonnet | boy | breeches | bridge (built work) | cap | children | coat | dress | flowers (plants) | gate | genre subject | girl | grass | helping | hills | house | jackets | laces | landscape | petticoat | ribbon | scarves | shoes | siblings | stockings | stones | trees | tying | walking
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.