Three Men and Two Boys Sitting on a Pier
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 5 9/16 x 7 9/16 inches (14.2 x 19.2 cm), Sheet: 4 3/4 x 7 3/8 inches (12.1 x 18.7 cm), and Image: 3 3/4 x 6 5/16 inches (9.6 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "chel"; lower right: "28"
Lettered, lower right: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blocks | children | coast | dock | genre subject | hats | hills | jackets | leisure | men | ocean | pier | pipe | rope | sea | shirt | shoes | toy | trousers | vest | wall
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Three Men and Two Boys Sitting on a Pier, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.