Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Christmas, undated
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 9/16 x 4 3/16 inches (11.6 x 10.7 cm) and Image: 4 x 3 inches (10.2 x 7.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Christmas (middle of page)"; upper right: "18"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | armoire | bangs | chair | children's literature | Christmas | decorating | decorations | dress | genre subject | girls | holly | illustration | interior | maid | mirror | sash | stockings | tights (opaque stockings) | urns | vases
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.