- The Young Squire (tail piece)
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 x 7 7/8 inches (16.9 x 20 cm) and Image: 4 5/16 x 5 7/16 inches (11 x 13.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "mach | (E)"; upper right: "11"; lower center: "Tail piece to The Young Squire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | bushes | children's literature | dogs (animals) | illustration | stairs
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, The Young Squire (tail piece), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.