IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Lambing Time (tail piece), undated
Lambing Time (tail piece)
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 x 5 1/4 inches (11.2 x 13.3 cm), Image: 2 15/16 x 4 inches (7.5 x 10.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(1)"; lower center: "Lambing Time"; lower right: "Tail piece"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | children's literature | grass | illustration | lambs | livestock | sheep | tree
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.