- The River
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 6 5/8 inches (20.6 x 16.8 cm) and Image: 7 3/8 x 5 3/8 inches (18.8 x 13.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(P)"; upper right: "10"; lower center: "The River"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | boys | children | children's literature | coats | fishermen (people) | fishing | fishing pole | genre subject | hats | hill | illustration | lake | landscape | mountain | oars | pond | punt (boat) | river | trees | trousers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, The River, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.